No, the encouragement of incivility and violence in politics is NOT “on both sides of the aisle”.
Some despicable acts of violence and inciting to violence, including 48 of them which happened in October 2018, are listed below. Every decent American should condemn such. Failure to condemn violence is to condone violence.
In all of these acts, we don’t know of a single one in which a Democrat leader has spoken up to condemn that barbarous action and to admonish followers to be civil and law-abiding. Sadly, the opposite is sometimes true; the act is condoned as a means to an end.
Very little of the politically motivated violence that has been perpetrated in the U.S. comes from the Republican right. And in those very rare instances, Republican leaders immediately condemn it and ask that the perpetrators be arrested and punished.
We ask all of you to condemn all acts of violence and inciting to violence. We condemn all of them in no uncertain terms, no matter which side is guilty. And we ask the media to condemn them. And we ask those in power to condemn their followers if their followers are guilty of such despicable behavior.
A list of 100 violent acts, documented by video, can be found here . All were perpetrated by leftists who hate Republicans. It is abhorrent how vicious and hateful some of the confrontations are over a disagreement with political goals.
A list of 632 violent acts and harassment against Trump and his supporters from the time that he announced his candidacy are documented here;
1. October 29, 2018: Actor James Cromwell: There will Be ‘Blood in the Streets’ Unless Trump is Stopped
2. October 29, 2018: Twitter allows 179 death threats against Trump
3. October 29, 2018: FL: Shots Fired into South Daytona Republican Party Office
4. October 28, 2018: Left-wing mobs disrupt Marsha Blackburn (R-TN) rally
5. October 25, 2018: New York Times runs story fantasizing about Trump’s assassination
6. October 25, 2018: GOP headquarters vandalized in Iowa City, IA
7. October 24, 2018: Left-wing activist with history of harassing GOP lawmakers arrested for trying to buy radioactive material
8. October 24, 2018: N.J. GOP Congressional Candidate Receives Letter Threatening His Children
9. October 23, 2018: Boulder thrown through Rep. McCarthy’s (R-CA) office window
10. October 21, 2018: Obama’s former deputy secretary of state, Philippe Reines says harassment of McConnell and his wife “is fine”
11. October 20, 2018: Watch–Angry Leftists Harass McConnell, Wife at Restaurant: ‘Why Don’t You Get Out of Here?’
12. October 19, 2018: New York Man Charged With Threatening Two Senators Over Kavanaugh Support
13. October 18, 2018: Dem operative for Soros-funded group arrested for ‘battery’ against Nevada GOP candidate’s campaign manager
14. October 18, 2018: Rosie O’Donnell calls on military to remove Trump
15. October 17, 2018: TN Restaurant owner’s life threatened for renting space to GOP’s Marsha Blackburn
16. October 17, 2018: Portland Antifa tells 9/11 NYPD widow “YOUR HUSBAND SHOULD F***ING ROT IN THE GRAVE”
17. October 17, 2018: Professor calls for harassing Republicans at restaurants, sticking ‘fingers in their salads’
18. October 16, 2018: Person claimed ricin was in letter sent to Senator Collins home
19. October 16, 2018: Left-wing comedian gets physical with Trump supporter at Hooters
20. October 16, 2018: Republican candidate Shane Mekeland punched in Minnesota restaurant
21. October 16, 2018: Gov. Cuomo (D-NY) Blames GOP for Antifa Attack on Manhattan Club
22. October 16, 2018: Republican State Rep. Sarah Anderson assaulted in Minnesota
23. October 16, 2018: DFL Employee Calls for Republicans to be Beheaded
24. October 15, 2018: Vermont GOP House Candidate Receives Threatening Letter
25. October 13, 2018: VIDEO: Republican Justin Fareed’s Campaign Canvasser Allegedly Chased, Assaulted
26. October 12, 2018: GOP office vandalized in Mesa, AZ
27. October 12, 2018: Antifa Smash Windows, Deface Doors of Metropolitan Republican Club in Manhattan
28. October 11, 2018: Anti-Trump Protester Threatens to Rape Conservative Reporter
29. October 11, 2018: A truck with ‘Trump 2020’ bumper stickers was left at a bar overnight. Someone set it on fire.
30. October 10, 2018: Susan Rice’s Republican Son Assaulted at Pro-Kavanaugh Event
31. October 10, 2018: Eric Holder Tells Dem Activists: ‘When They Go Low, We Kick ‘Em’
32. October 10, 2018: CNN says mobs have “constitutional right” to chase Republicans out of restaurants
33. October 9, 2018: Hillary Clinton opposes “civility” with Republicans.
34. October 8, 2018: Raw Story’s Editor: Steve Scalise ‘Accomplice’ to His Attempted Murder
35. October 8, 2018: Leftist Teacher Tweets: “So Who’s Gonna Take One For the Team and Kill Kavanaugh?”
36. October 8, 2018: Antifa Takes Over Portland, Harasses Old Man for Disobeying
37. October 8, 2018: Rand Paul’s Wife: I Sleep with a Loaded Gun Thanks to Leftists’ Threats
38. October 7, 2018: Sen. Cory Gardner claims wife received a beheading video over Kavanaugh vote.
39. October 6, 2018: Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY) harassed at airport
40. October 6, 2018: Kavanaugh Protesters Accost an Elderly Trump Supporter
41. October 6, 2018: Sen. Collins Flooded with Abusive Tweets Threatening Death, Violence
42. October 5, 2018: Protesters Chase Graham To His Car Saying They Will Remove Him From Office
43. October 4, 2018: Republican Senators Hit With Death Threats Amidst Kavanaugh Fight
44. October 3, 2018: Ricin and threatening letter sent to Trump
45. October 2, 2018: 2 hospitalized after exposure to powdery substance at Cruz’s Houston campaign office
46. October 2, 2018: GOP Congressman Andy Harris (R-MD) assaulted by protesters
47. October 1, 2018: Vandals Hit IL GOP Headquarters With ‘RAPE’ Graffiti
48. October 1, 2018: Senator Mitch McConnell Badgered At Airport By Anti-Kavanaugh Activists
49. Madonna said she had thought an awful lot about blowing up the White House.
50. Kathy Griffin posed with a mock severed head of President Trump.
51. A Broadway Play depicted the assassination of President Trump.
52. Johnny Depp said, “How long has been since an actor assassinated a President”.
53. Snoop Dog and Eminem made music videos about assassinating President Trump.
54. Dozens of people were shot to death at a Jason Aldean concert.
55. Congressman Steve Scalise was shot at a Republican baseball game. The shooter specifically asked if these were Republican Congressmen before opening fire.
56. Robert DeNiro said “Somebody needs to take out Trump”.
57. Carole Cook said “Where’s John Wilkes Booth when you need him?”
58. Republican candidate Rudy Peters was attacked by a man with a switchblade.
59. A Republican Party Office was set on fire in Laramie, Wyoming.
60. Secretary of Defense James Mattis received death threats.
61. Maxine Waters said “you get up in their face at the mall, in restaurants, at gas stations and you tell them Republicans they’re not welcomed anywhere”.
62. Sarah Sanders and her family were harassed at a restaurant, forced to leave, and chased down the street. (so much for the Dems caring about women)
63. Department of Homeland Security Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen was harassed and chased out of a Mexican restaurant. (so much for the Dems caring about women)
64. Trump adviser Stephen Miller’s life was threatened and he was chased out of a restaurant.
65. Florida Attorney General Pam Bondi was harassed and chased out of a theater. (so much for the Dems caring about women)
66. Rand Paul was attacked and beaten up in his own yard.
67. Two Republican senators, Rob Portman of Ohio and John Boozman of Arkansas, were harassed in their own yards and on their own doorsteps.
68. A 71-year-old female staffer for California Rep. Dana Rohrbacher was knocked unconscious by an angry group of liberal protesters. (so much for the Dems caring about women)
69. A North Carolina GOP office was firebombed by an angry mob of liberals.
70. Republican Mitch McConnell was harassed in an airport.
71. Republican Ted Cruz and his wife, Heidi, were run out of a restaurant. (so much for the Dems caring about women)
72. Republican Ted Cruz was harassed at an airport.
73. Republican Jeff Flake was screamed at and accosted in an elevator.
74. Every riot has been started by leftists. We challenge you to prove us wrong.
The above tells you all you need to know about which side is the peaceful law-abiding one and which side condones violence to achieve their goals. Which political party deserves your support? Which deserves your vote on Tuesday?
The fact is, the vast majority of political violence that occurs in the U.S. is perpetrated by radical progressive Democrats, with the tacit approval of their leadership.
Tuesday we go to the polls and elect a congress. Please make a wise choice which will promote “peace and tranquility” in America for the next two years.